What is The Pilgrim Center of Hope?
- 501(c)(3) non-profit organization
- A Catholic evangelization apostolate (A group that exists to spread the Gospel of Jesus Christ through the wisdom of His Church)
- A place: peaceful property nestled in northwest San Antonio, Texas
- A family: staff, volunteers, benefactors, and prayer warriors dedicated to helping you become closer to Christ
Answering Christ’s call, Pilgrim Center of Hope guides people to personally encounter Him through pilgrimages, conferences, and outreach.
What does PCH do?
I. Ministry of Pilgrimages – Organizing and leading pilgrimages to the Holy Land, Italy, Marian Shrines, and other holy sites
- Guiding individuals into a personal encounter with Christ, Scripture, and the Church
- Building relationships with Church members in the Holy Land and beyond
II. Ministry of Conferences – Organizing annual conferences to promote the unique dignity and calling of men and women
- Annual Catholic Men’s Conference
- Annual Catholic Women’s Conference
- Annual Catholic Seniors’ Conference
- Inspiring men and women to transform themselves, their families, and society, through a deeper understanding of their faith
III. Evangelization Outreach – Sharing the Catholic faith through presentations and resources
- Weekly television and radio program, Catholicism Live!, focusing on the meeting place between faith & daily life
- Providing peaceful space for Catholic groups to hold meetings, prayer services, study groups, and day retreats
- Evenings with Mary, Afternoon Teas with the Saints, and other events to encounter Christ
Come visit us online or in person! Our peaceful Center is set on seven acres, and includes Gethsemane Chapel, where Christ resides in the Blessed Sacrament.